Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. (“Antigua Yachts”) has a long successful tracking record when it comes to private yacht and commercial ship brokerage.
Based in Antigua, W.I., with offices in St John’s, our dedicated team will assist you in all aspects of boat ownership, from purchase to sale, as well finding the right crew for chartering and operating your vessel.
With decades of experience, we are proud to offer our individual and professional customers with state-of-the art solutions which always remains cost-effective.
Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. “Antigua Yachts”, “Leeward Islands Yachts” & “LIY” is a registered private limited liability company, limited by shares incorporated in and pursuant to the laws of Antigua and Barbuda, West Indies, under No. .
The applicable laws and regulations governing its business and this website, unless stated otherwise, are those of Antigua, W.I.
The Registered Office of Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. where you can address all legal correspondence is: P.O. BOX 900, LOWER SIR SYDNEY WALLING HGWY., ST. JOHN’S, ANTIGUA, W.I.
The contents and materials displayed on this website, the brands, logos and names of holdings, companies and subsidiaries are protected under Copyright & Trademark Regulations, without limitation nor restriction. Logos and trademarks are used under license.
Shall you wish to use part of the contents of this website, you may contact the relevant department at email@example.com
We provide outstanding client service, with the highest standards of professional integrity to build enduring relationships of trust and confidence.
We offer high quality services, setting high standards for ourselves, striving continually for improvement and executing flawlessly.
As a family-controlled business, we seek long-term relationships with our clients through deepening our contacts with them and taking a long-term view to deliver their interests. We are not constrained by short-term thinking or goals.
We attract, develop and reward exceptional people who work collaboratively, proactively sharing knowledge and expertise and delivering their personal commitment to bring the best of Leeward Islands Yachts LLC to the client.
A long term, progressive, approach to stewardship guides the all activities of Leeward Islands Yachts LLC.
We respect and aim to learn from the past and aim to build on the knowledge that has been amassed over the past decades to improve, to innovate and to look forward. We believe in looking after the lands and seas, the environment and the urban and rural communities with which we are involved to the highest standards.
We recognise that the key to long-term success is to give equal, if not greater, attention to the relationships that we have with our customers, our suppliers and the wider community.
We are involved in a diverse range of communities from Leeward Islands Yachts LLC’s activities in some of the most dynamic places in the world.
Each of these communities has its own culture, characteristics, issues and opportunities; Leeward Islands Yachts enjoys being involved in these communities and takes seriously its commitment to being an active and responsible corporate citizen.
For many years, Leeward Islands Yachts LLC and its subsidiaries have been involved in philanthropy both in terms of financial giving and through its role as a responsible business.
The giving has been conducted in a more structured way, through charitable foundations, and we sponsor projects worldwide.
Leeward Islands Yachts LLC is a family-controlled business and we still believe in excellence and stewardship to offer high quality services, setting high standards for ourselves, striving continually for improvement and executing flawlessly. Our employees, associates and partners are the key in achieving this goal, and by mixing the skills, experience and perspective, the firm is driven forward.
Our multi-lingual team is deployed in a worldwide network of full-service offices delivering local expertise on a global scale. Our services and support are delivered, where possible, in the client’s spoken language.
Looking to join the team? Send us your curriculum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yachts listings and advert particulars have been prepared from information provided by the vendors and are intended as a general guide. The purchaser should confirm details of concern to them by survey or engineers inspection. The purchaser should also ensure that the purchase contract properly reflects their concerns and specifies details on which they wish to rely.
Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. does not accept any responsibility for liabilities arising as a result of reliance upon the information given.
Please kindly note that unless clearly stated otherwise, those Terms of Sail are applicable only to cruises aboard vessels directly chartered by Leeward Islands Yachts LLC., and alongside the Particular Terms and Conditions which are issued for every charter contract, may form part of the legal base of the relationship between Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. and the customer, either individual, corporate or institutional.
Anything not covered by these Terms of Sail shall be governed by the General Terms and Conditions, the Particular Terms and Conditions and/or any other agreement, law, legal regulation and associated directives.
TERMS OF SAIL FOR CHARTERED PRIVATE CRUISES
Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. standard fares shown are per group of two person based on two adults taking part of the cruise, within the applicable vessel type and are subject to availability. Any extra guests in attendance would be billed on a per person basis, which represents half of the fare paid by the Flat Rate Two Adults of the first two guests, as a single passenger. Fares for sole occupancy and supplementary fares are available on request. In the case of sole occupancy, you would be billed the Flat Rate Two Adults.
Car and coach transfers are available to all guests on the booking, subject to a separate fee. Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service no later than two (2) days prior to departure.
Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. is dedicated to the comfort and care of all passengers on oceangoing cruises throughout the world. To fulfill this commitment, we have agreed to adopt the following set of passenger rights:
- The right to disembark a docked ship if essential provisions such as food, water, restroom facilities and access to medical care cannot adequately be provided onboard, subject only to the Master’s concern for passenger safety and security and customs and immigration requirements of the port.
- The right to a full refund for a trip that is canceled due to mechanical failures, or a partial refund for voyages that are terminated early due to those failures.
- The right to have available on board ships operating beyond rivers or coastal waters full-time, professional emergency medical attention, as needed until shore side medical care becomes available.
- The right to timely information updates as to any adjustments in the itinerary of the ship in the event of a mechanical failure or emergency, as well as timely updates of the status of efforts to address mechanical failures.
- The right to a ship crew that is properly trained in emergency and evacuation procedures.
- The right to an emergency power source in the case of a main generator failure.
- The right to transportation to the ship’s scheduled port of disembarkation or the passenger’s home city in the event a cruise is terminated early due to mechanical failures.
- The right to lodging if disembarkation and an overnight stay in an unscheduled port are required when a cruise is terminated early due to mechanical failures.
Those rights does not affect your consumer statutory rights.
Passenger Rights when Travelling by Sea in the European Union
As requested by the EU Regulation 1177/2010 on Passenger Rights when Travelling by Sea and Inland Waterways, the terms of this EU Regulation would apply to cruises taking place in EU waters.
EU Regulation 1177/2010 concerning the right of passengers when travelling by sea became effective in the EU on 18th December 2012. It applies to any disabled person or person with reduced mobility booking a cruise where the port of embarkation is in the EU, including passengers who book outside the EU but embark in the EU. It also applies to passengers affected by delay and cancellation of services (see our Booking Conditions). “Disabled person” or “Person with reduced mobility” means any person whose mobility when using transport is reduced as a result of any physical disability (whether sensory, locomotor, permanent or temporary), intellectual or psychosocial disability or impairment or any other cause of disability or impairment or as a result of age, and whose situation needs appropriate attention and adaptation to his/her particular needs for the services made available to all passengers.
Set out below is some general information to help you understand your rights under this Regulation. Please note, however, that this is not intended to be a comprehensive guide. Should you require further information relating to the Regulation please refer to the guidance documents that can be found on the European Department for Transport website.
Right to Transport
Your request to travel cannot be refused solely on the grounds of disability or reduced mobility, and you are entitled to travel at no extra cost, under the same conditions that apply to all other passengers.
Passenger need to bear in mind that ships are fundamentally different from other buildings ashore e.g. hotels and, whilst every effort will be made to accept a booking, a request to travel can and may be refused if we cannot carry a passenger in a safe and operationally feasible manner, taking into account any issues relating to the design of the ship or port infrastructure and equipment including port terminals which may make it impossible to carry out the embarkation, disembarkation or carriage of a passenger and which may have an impact on the passenger’s safety and comfort. If, for any reason, your travel is refused we shall inform you immediately and you can request that the reason for the refusal is put in writing to you within five working days
Right to assistance in ports and on board
You are entitled to assistance in embarking and disembarking the ship, assistance with baggage and/or any specific medical equipment that you may be carrying, and also assistance in making your way to any public toilet facilities.
You should notify us of the nature of your disability, your need for assistance and of any specific equipment you are intending on bringing as early as possible but in any event at the very least 48 hours before you are due to travel. If you have been unable to provide us with this information with at least 48 hours notice we shall still make all reasonable efforts to provide the assistance that you require to enable you to travel.
After assessing your specific requirements, we may require that you are accompanied by an individual who can assist you during your cruise if we consider that this is necessary for your safety and comfort. Please note that such an accompanying person is not entitled to travel free of charge.
Loss of or damage to Mobility or other Specific Equipment
If any damage is caused to mobility or other specific equipment used by a disabled person or person with reduced mobility as a result of our fault or neglect then, subject to our absolute discretion, we shall either repair or replace the equipment.
We have our own complaints handling procedure for dealing with any complaints regarding your cruise and you should follow the same procedure for any complaints you may have relating to this Regulation. Any complaints must be made in writing within 2 months from the date on which the service was performed. We shall respond to you within 1 month and a final reply shall be provided no longer than 2 months from receipt of the complaint.
Payments and cancellation
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT, GST and associated local taxes, fuel and crew where appropriate.
- All boat bookings are paid for in full in advance at the time of making the reservation; this includes all food and beverage items.
Guests may bring their own food and beverage on board of a private cruise, but it will incur a supplement charge per person. This is not available on any of the shared cruises.
Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. reserves the right to cancel bookings for security and safety reasons. A full refund will be given should this occur.
Maximum capacity is to be understood as Excluding crew members. This must not be exceeded under any circumstances.
Please note that the access to the boat is such that it means this trip is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
Champagne Cruises are not suitable for children under 14.
Boats will sail promptly at the allotted time, with allowance for unavoidable delays and excess traffic up to 120 minutes.
In the event of rain, boats still sail.
Guest Personal Property
Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. accepts no liability for any damage to or any loss of guests’ personal property.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF OUR WEBSITE
This website is operated by Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. Please read these terms and conditions of use (“conditions of use”) carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use you should not access or view this website.
To make these conditions of use easier to read, we use a few definitions. The terms “Antigua Yachts”, “Leeward Islands Yachts “, “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to Leeward Islands Yachts LLC.
Any enquiries or complaints which you have in relation to this website should be made either by using the Contact us facility or be addressed to the Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Department of Leeward Islands Yachts at our Registered Office address.
The information, materials and data provided on this website are for general information purposes. They do not directly or indirectly constitute investment advice nor are they an invitation, offer, solicitation, inducement or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction in the companies mentioned, including investing in shares or other securities, or any other products or services or otherwise dealing in these or entering into a contract with Leeward Islands Yachts or any other company.
The information, materials and data provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. They may contain forward-looking statements regarding the performance and financial condition of Leeward Islands Yachts or any other company. However, the past performance of Leeward Islands Yachts or any other company referred to on the website cannot be relied upon as a guide to its future performance. Actual results may differ materially from such forward-looking statements because of various risks, uncertainties and other factors. For example, rates of exchange may cause the value of underlying investments or products to go up or down and tax arrangements may change. All stock market based investment is exposed to a degree of risk and the price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested. You should always seek appropriate professional advice in relation to such matters.
Please see also the general disclaimer of liability under paragraph 8 of the section headed ‘General Provisions’ below.
‘Cookies’ are small data files that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device’s hard drive. References in these conditions of use to ‘cookies’ also include other means of automatically accessing or storing information on your device.
We may use web beacons, which are transparent image files on web pages and are used to monitor your journey around Leeward Islands Yachts ‘ website.
We allow third parties to set the following cookies on this website:
|Cookie / technology||Google Analytics|
|Purpose||These cookies are used to collect information about how you and other visitors use our website, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they have visited.|
|How to disable / enable this cookie||To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit:
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
|_ga||Persistent cookie: 2 years from set/update|
|_gat||Persistent cookie: 10 minutes from set/update|
|_utma||Persistent cookie: 2 years from set/update|
|_utmb||Persistent cookie: 30 minutes from set/update|
|_utmc||Session cookie: end of user browser session|
|_utmz||Persistent cookie: 6 months from set/update|
|Cookie / technology||Hemscott System|
|Purpose||This cookie is used to remember, during a user session only, a user’s email alert preferences after he/she has registered or logged in to the relevant area of the website to change those preferences.|
|How to disable / enable this cookie||This cookie is used to remember, during a user session only, a user’s email alert preferences after he/she has registered or logged in to the relevant area of the website to change those preferences. Disable cookies coming from the ‘hsprod.investis.com’ domain in browser. Please visit How to disable cookies in your browser for further information regarding disabling this cookie.|
|hsid||Session cookie: end of user browser session|
|Cookie / technology||This website|
|Purpose||This cookie is used to store if a user has seen the cookie notification message on this website.|
|How to disable / enable this cookie||Disable cookies coming from the ‘www.antiguayachts.com’ domain in browser.|
|cookieMessage||Persistent cookie: 2 years from set/update|
For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org .
This website uses Google Analytics, a Web Analytics service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on users’ computers and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by them. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the users is usually transferred to a server of Google in the USA where it is stored. IP anonymization has been activated on this website, so that the IP address of the users of Google is shortened in advance for those Member States of the European Union or European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website by the users, to compile reports on the website activities and for further purposes related to the use of the website and Internet use to provide services to the website operator.
The IP address submitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Information that Leeward Islands Yachts collects through Google Analytics are: Number of visitors, URLs from which visitors come and reputable sites.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
This website includes links to external websites which are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content of these external websites and we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of such sites before you submit any information about yourself. These links are provided solely for convenience to you. No endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied and accordingly Leeward Islands Yachts cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of, or otherwise in relation to, any content or the security of any activity carried out on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked websites. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, Leeward Islands Yachts is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
- All copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in Leeward Islands Yachts and / or its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these conditions of use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. However, you are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. Other than as stated in these conditions of use, you may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by scraping, crawling, hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by Leeward Islands Yachts .
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Leeward Islands Yachts reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Leeward Islands Yachts against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Leeward Islands Yachts as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these conditions of use.
- If you are in breach of these conditions of use Leeward Islands Yachts may suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- LEEWARD ISLANDS YACHTS LLC. PUBLISHES THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE WEBSITE (IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES MAY BE EXCLUDED UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW). EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER LEEWARD ISLANDS YACHTS LLC. NOR ANY OTHER COMPANY IN LEEWARD ISLANDS YACHTS’ GROUP SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFITS), CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL THAT MAY RESULT FROM ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, HOWSOEVER ARISING. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- If any part of these conditions of use is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these conditions of use shall not be affected.
- These conditions of use govern our relationship with you and represent our entire agreement with you.
- The conditions of use and the content of this website are governed by the laws of Antigua, W.I., whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you access one of our subsidiaries or parent companies’ website located in another jurisdiction.
© Leeward Islands Yachts LLC. All rights reserved. Incorporated in Antigua, W.I. pursuant to the Companies Act 1995.